- The hidden keys if you hold down (full stops, apostrophes, .com/.org etc)
- Camera focus and light meter (adjust the light for your selected subject)
- Adjusting email settings so it shows 5 lines of each email
- Using multi-tasking gestures (swiping down for search/four fingers to switch between apps etc)
- Find my iPhone function (this has come in handy a few times!)
What interests me (digital technology in education) . . .
may interest you.
Check out these 50 different tricks and tips for using your ipad. Some basic hidden features that I now use regularly, through to settings adjustments. A few of my new favourites are...
Find personal summaries of interesting and relevant reads on the Tuitive blog.
Learning Leading Change (with Claire Amos)
Tech advice for teachers
Global Digital Citizen
Derek Weymouth (at Core Education)
Leading & Learning (with Bruce Hammonds)
Ms Claudia Lee
Google breakdown (Monica)